Tuesday, April 17, 2012

I Will Be Turning 35 Next Month

In less than a month, I will be 35. Thank you God for the 35 years! I'm not frightened to talk about my age because I am always mistaken to be less 30 years old. It's no joke. It's true. He he he.


I'm the type of person who is not into physical or material things. However, I love surprises! A free treat from someone would be wonderful. Honestly, I don't want a grand celebration. As long as I'm with hubby and ER, it's fine. Spending quality time with them is already enough.


If anybody of you would like to send me gifts, no worries, I would be willing to accept it. I’m just kidding. A simple birthday greeting will already make me the happiest human on earth. :)


P.S. I'm still cooking up something on ER's and my birthday for my followers and this would be my first ******** in my blog. I just hope it will push through. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment