Friday, June 8, 2012

My New Baby ... iPad 3


I got a surprise gift from hubby five days ago. It was an iPad 3. I'm kind of speechless and I don't know what to do. I just kissed and hugged him tight because I am really surprised then. I'm very excited to unbox it because I want to use it immediately. Excited mode lang he he he. We need to do the setup thingy first before anything else. We downloaded Facebook, Tweetcaster & Instagram. These are the applications that I usually use while hubby installed some games for himself. I'm not into games really. We used Opera Mini as browser for the mean time. I think Google Chrome is not yet supported by Apple.


Take a peek of my new baby:


Thank you very much hubby for this awesome gift for me. I love it very much & I love you more! Cheesy... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment