Monday, June 11, 2012

McDo's Big N' Tasty Burger Review



When I first saw the commercial of McDo's Big N' Tasty Burger, I never had a second doubt of trying it out. I'm very thankful to my hubby who has been very supportive of my trying hard food reviews. He doesn't mind going a little bit far our place just to taste this burger that everyone is raving about again. We drove all the way to Cainta branch because Taytay branch is still close for renovation. We ordered two Big N' Tasty burgers, one for me and one for hubby who is also taking the taste test. As they say two heads are better than one, right? I got it with regular fries and coke float and hubby’s with regular fries and ice tea.
I like the packaging because they use a carton box which is more earth-friendly. When I took my first bite, I'm usually slow to savor everything. My judgment is that I tasted nothing extraordinary at all! It tasted just like Big Mac although the patty tasted like Burger King's I think. It took me almost 30 minutes to finish everything. I never took dinner that day because it is quite heavy to the stomach.


My overall rating is 6.5/10. I have read somewhere that this is just like the Magnum craze. I think it's true. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment