1. Be a public follower of her blog (Codename AYA) http://ayanagrace.blogspot.com/
2. "Like" the HBC Facebook fan page http://www.facebook.com/myHBC
3. Share this giveaway to your friends through Facebook OR Twitter. Make sure your posts are public so she can check.
- Facebook (tag HBC) - "Happy beautiful Christmas! Join HBC and Codename AYA 's Week 5 giveaway. This week's topic: Ooohhh-la-lash!" http://ayanagrace.blogspot.com/2011/12/giveaway-8-ways-to-happy-and-beautiful.html"
- Twitter - "Happy beautiful Christmas! Join @tweet_hbc and @CodenameAYA's Week 5 giveaway. This week's topic: Ooohhh-la-lash! http://j.mp/tkQrtB"
4. Answer the question of the week: Do you believe that beauty is in the eye of the beholder? Why or why not?
- Follow @CodenameAYA on Twitter http://twitter.com/CodenameAYA
- Follow @tweet_hbc on Twitter http://twitter.com/tweet_hbc
- "Like" Codename AYA on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/CodenameAYA
- Post this giveaway on your blog sidebar
- Make a blog post about this giveaway
- Comment HERE telling her your answer to the following question. BONUS QUESTION: If you were an Egyptian living in 3500 BC, would you use crocodile dung as an ingredient of your mascara? Yes or no? :)
- Once done, fill out the form HERE.
This giveaway is open until December 11, 2011.
BEST OF LUCK TO EVERYONE! :)